Sunday, October 2, 2011

33 Weeks!!!!

How far along?: 33 Weeks
How big is baby? Weighs as much as a pineapple (I do love my pineapple)
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and maternity shirts. My belly is getting bigger. Worried that as my belly gets bigger my shirts won't be long enough.
Sleep?: Sleep has gotten better. Combination of a firm bed and progesterone pills at night.
Food cravings?: cheerios & vitamin D, fresh/frozen fruit
Movement?: There's plenty of movement going on. Its so beautiful.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... It still hasn't popped yet. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: 8 more shots to go!!! Going to the doctor this week with the DH!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment