Sunday, October 30, 2011

37 Weeks - Full Term, Baby!

How far along?: 37 Weeks - All internal organs are ready to go!!
How big is baby? Measures from head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard)
Weight gain/loss?: I don't believe I have gained anything... Maybe a pound (if that). :)
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: Maternity clothes all the way.
Sleep?: Sleep through most of the night unless I have to pee... Which is like 2x to 3x/night and its normally around the time I have to get up. Thanks bladder & baby girl.
Food cravings?: fresh/frozen fruit, tuna casserole (I used to hate it, now I eat it more)
Movement?: She definitely moves around, just not as intense as before (she's getting bigger). She is definitely getting into a schedule.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Sometimes it looks like its popped and sometimes it hasn't.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Our last sono is on Thursday. Our 37th week appointment is on Friday. They couldn't do it back to back. Also have my first internal exam. Wondering if I have dilated or not. We shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment