Sunday, October 9, 2011

34 Weeks!!!

How far along?: 34 Weeks
How big is baby? Weighs as much as a cantaloupe
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. The nurse did say last week that I didn't gain a pound between appointments. We will see in a week if they say otherwise. LOL.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: Maternity clothes all the way. I had to purchase new bras a while back... And I'm worried I have to buy more to last me the next few weeks. LOL.
Sleep?: Sleep through most of the night unless I have to pee... Which is like 2x/night and its normally around the time I have to get up. Thanks bladder & baby girl.
Food cravings?: fresh/frozen fruit
Movement?: There's plenty of movement going on. Its so beautiful.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... It still hasn't popped yet. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: 6 more shots to go!!! Please pray that my count goes up this week... We should get the results on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment