Tuesday, October 11, 2011

34 Weeks & Progesterone Count

1st Draw: 14.9 (when we first found out we were pregnant - 4 weeks pregnant)
2nd Draw: 11.7 (6 weeks pregnant)
3rd Draw: 13.7 (8 weeks pregnant)
4th Draw: 17.6 (10 weeks pregnant) - Closer to 20!!!!
5th Draw: 15.4 (12 weeks pregnant) - Still closer to 20 but not where it needs to be.
6th Draw: 23.9 (14 weeks pregnant) - Over 20!!!! So close to Zone 2.
7th Draw: 23.7 (16 weeks pregnant) - Over 20!!!! Will hear back from the doctor tomorrow because she wasn't in today. :)
8th Draw: 26.3 (18 weeks pregnant) - Closer to 30 and I thought I was in the 27's before and that it went down... Man, I need to be more optimistic there. I am happy to say that my count is above 25 and getting closer to 30.
9th Draw: 30.4 (20 weeks pregnant) - It is over 30 people!!! Amen to that.
10th Draw: 32.4 (22 weeks pregnant) - It is going up!!! But not as high as I would like it.
11th Draw: 33.3 (24 weeks pregnant) - It is going up but because of the infection in my body... I swear that's why it didn't go up more. We are thankful/blessed/grateful that it is going up... It is still painful and looking forward to seeing my doctor on Thursday to discuss our options since I am in 25 weeks now.
12th Draw: 31.3 (26 weeks pregnant) - My progesterone went down and I am on the verge of crying. We have a phone call out to the dr who prescribed the shots. We are thankful though that it is still above 30. AMEN to that.
13th Draw: 56.6 (28 weeks pregnant) - My progesterone has gone up (a whole 25.3 points)!!!!!!! Been on the shots since 4 weeks pregnant & with the progesterone pills for only 1.5 weeks!! God is so good... And we are so thankful that it has gone up.
14th Draw: 62.3 (30 weeks pregnant) - My progesterone almost went up 6 points!!! Tomorrow I will hear back from the doctor to see if they are going to change my dosage.
15th Draw: 85.8 (32 weeks pregnant) - My progesterone went up 23.5 points!!! Praise the Lord!!!! On a high note, if that wasn't high enough for you, I am officially in ZONE 2!!!!!! I am only in Zone 2 by 5 points but its an amazing feeling to finally have. And on another high note, my shots are going from 2CCs to 1CCs!!!! YAY!! I am still taking the pills. It was either that or just stay on 2CCs and drop the pills. The DH and I are quite excited about this!!!
16th Draw: 81.8 (34 weeks pregnant) - Well my progesterone went down 4 points. The doctor did tell me that this could happen when you go from 2CCs twice a week (4 total) to 1CC twice a week (2 total). I'm trying to be strong and I am so thankful for my DH. He has kept me going through this all of this. We will see what the doctor has to say either tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully Wednesday because we have a shot on Thursday. Also we really want to know when we can stop these shots. My butt has gone through so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment