Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stress Go Away!

So yesterday wasn't easy at all. The real bad thing.... Baby E stopped moving. I was scared and told the DH about it when we went to bed. Today was better than yesterday but still stressful.

When I went to the doctor, they put me on a monitor to make sure the baby was okay. She was better than okay, she was great! I even had two small contractions. The midwife talked to me after the monitoring... She said that I cannot wait, I must call. So every morning and evening, I have to lay down for 30 minutes and count. I must feel 5 or more kicks and punches. If I do not, I have to call and either come into the office or go to the hospital.

If you read this blog, please pray for Baby E and me. Please pray that my stress level goes down and I can handle the next few weeks. Next week, the DH said he is going to talk to the doctor and tell them how I feel. He feels like I need to express how I feel (like the stress isn't going to go away - unless on bedrest). I know you aren't supposed to wish for bedrest... but I care more about my baby than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment