Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Update

Well everyone, yesterday we went to the doctor.

Things we know....
- The heartrate was wonderful.
- We found out that she is head down. :) Amen to that.
- I have a low hemoglobin - similar to iron.
- My Vitamin D is a 44!! :)
- My last progesterone pill is tonight.
- My last progesterone shot is TOMORROW!!!!
- My last sonogram is next Thursday. Cannot wait to see baby girl.
- And I officially started my FMLA today. That means I am going to half days. I will be working in the mornings only.

Working mornings only means I get to make sure all my kids are there. It means that I get to come home for lunch and relax. I cannot wait to put my feet up and relax for once. I am not sure if it is the stress of work, my kids or staff. You just never know when you work at a school.

Things I am sad about (though they are so tiny):
- I didn't get to go to the school bonfire at my husband's work today. Its been our tradition, our thing.
- We aren't carpooling anymore. Though if my water breaks at school, the DH will be able to get there without me having to drive to his school and not freak out on my way there. LOL.
- I am going blow through my sick days. I will be lucky to have 6 of them by the end of the maternity leave. I guess I will definitely be going back on January 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment