Friday, October 14, 2011

1st of 5 shots & another rough day

So yesterday was our 1st of 5 shots left til baby E makes her appearance.

Things I know.....
- The DH darted the needle toward my butt (OUCH but that's how he has to do it).
- Started injecting the progesterone & I could feel it.
- Not even 1CC in and I was done.
- Light-headed, on the verge of fainting... Just not a good thing.
- I couldn't handle it. The DH could only get 1.75 of the liquid/oil in me.
- He stopped and had to help me to our bedroom to lay down.
- On a good note (HA), I have 4 shots left.

...........................................

This morning was like every other morning except I woke up coughing... I told the DH I was going to get sick. I think he wondered if it was really going to happen or not. I showered. Then brushed my teeth. Big mistake on wanting to brush my teeth. I know its what you have to do (LOL)... but it always makes me puke. And there you go.. This is how I started my Friday.

I hope our weekend is better than the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment