Sunday, October 16, 2011

35 Weeks.... She is almost full-term.

How far along?: 35 Weeks
How big is baby? Weighs as much as a honeydew melon (5.5 pds)
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. The nurse did say a week and half ago that I didn't gain a pound between appointments. We will see on Wednesday if that is the same.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: Maternity clothes all the way. I had to buy a larger bra this past weekend with one of my friends... Nervous that the boobs are going to get larger. LOL.
Sleep?: Sleep through most of the night unless I have to pee... Which is like 2x to 3x/night and its normally around the time I have to get up. Thanks bladder & baby girl.
Food cravings?: fresh/frozen fruit
Movement?: There's plenty of movement going on. Its so beautiful.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: I'm not sure if its going to pop or not.
What are you looking forward to this week?: 4 more shots to go!!! My count went down and I am back to 2CCs/2x a week. And you can read about how I handled my 5th shot (2CCs). I get to go to the doctor this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment