Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the First Trimester... Beginning of Second Trimester. :)

How far along?: 14 weeks
How big is baby?: Size of a lemon
Weight gain/loss?: I have stayed roughly the same since the last appointment.
Stretch marks?: None
Maternity clothes?: A combination of my old jeans and shirts and be bands... No real maternity clothes quite yet.
Sleep?: Still not great... I have the pillows and what not... Still cannot get comfortable.
Food cravings?: None so far....
Movement?: Other than hearing some movement last week... I will not be feeling anything right now.
Gender?: We won't know until my birthday. A little anxious but I know God is preparing us for our little miracle. :)
Belly button?: Its the same. :)
What are you looking forward to this week?: My belly to keep growing. I go for a blood test tomorrow. I wish my progesterone would start kicking in... Just hoping the placenta starts producing it so I don't have to have all the shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment