Tuesday, May 17, 2011

belly and a friend

Well my belly is getting bigger.. Thanks to this precious baby growing inside of me. It is an amazing miracle and blessing. The DH and I are just loving it. :)

I wanted to also write about my friend Rachael. She is a great Catholic mother of two beautiful boys. Rachael is also married to my friend Brian who I have known for years because of youth group events and Naz Farm. Rachael has been my support during this whole pregnancy. She gets what I am going through because she has been through the same thing. Rachael is always there to remind me just how wonderful God is. She also reminds me that I need to breath. And it is okay to vent and just pray. She also tries to help me stop WORRYING, something I have had difficulty with.

The DH and I are going to spend a weekend in Indy in October with Rachael, Brian and their beautiful boys.

I'm lucky to know that I have friends and a fabulous family that have been with us through this journey. And it is exciting to know that in less than 190 days, we will be holding our precious little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment