Sunday, May 8, 2011

12 Weeks and counting!!

How far along?: 12 weeks
How big is baby?: Size of a plum
Weight gain/loss?: Maybe a pound or two. Definitely have a rounder tummy
Stretch marks?: Seeing lots of blue lines around my body.... Just more veins sending blood where it needs to go.
Maternity clothes?: I officially wear a be-band with my unbuttoned pants. (Some of my friends say that my tummy is more round than before. So we will see about maternity clothes. LOL.)
Food cravings?: Not really.
Gender?: I'm praying for one healthy baby.
Movement?: Not really... Too too soon.
Belly button?: No change
What are you looking forward to this week?: Having my belly grow and grow. We go back to the doctor on May 19th. :) And I just keep praying he or she is doing well.

And the DH, bless his heart, told me that I am getting a tummy. Or at least he is noticing the changes too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment