Saturday, November 19, 2011

I wish...

I wish I was writing you to tell you that our baby girl is in our arms. Yesterday we found out that my cervix is open by a finger (probably not even a cm, if you ask me). I am not having contractions. Though I am walking like crazy (sometimes even 2x a day). Her heartrate was 134/137-ish. And Dr C. informed us on the plans for next week.

Next week we will meet with Dr. S. Before we get to see her, I am going to get monitored aka stress test to see how my contractions are and how the baby's heartrate is doing during this 20 minute test. After the test, we will meet with Dr S. She will check my cervix and talk about the results of the stress test. After that, the DH and I will have our sonogram to check the fluid. If the fluid is low, I am assuming I would be induced. If everything comes back fine, I will have to be induced probably that Sunday or Monday.

So here's looking to holding our baby girl probably around the 28th or 29th of November.

God give us strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment