Sunday, November 13, 2011

39 Weeks..

How far along?: 39 Weeks
How big is baby? Mini watermelon. :)
Weight gain/loss?: Well on Thursday's appointment, I gained about 4 pounds. So the fact that I haven't gain a pound since either Week 33 or 34 and just gained 4 pounds.. I'm not going to worry about it.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: Maternity clothes all the way.
Sleep?: Sleep (YEAH RIGHT)
Food cravings?: fruit, beef, noodles
Movement?: She definitely moves around, just not as intense as before (she's getting bigger). She is definitely getting into a schedule and sometimes worries me.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Sometimes it looks like its popped and sometimes it hasn't.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Our appointment is this coming Friday. I will be 39 weeks and 5 days - So close to 40 weeks! And an explanation of my back pain (maybe contractions?).

No comments:

Post a Comment