Sunday, November 20, 2011

40 Weeks

How far along?: 40 Weeks
How big is baby? Watermelon. :)
Weight gain/loss?: I don't even want to worry about my weight... We're waiting for this baby!!
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: Maternity clothes all the way.
Sleep?: Sleep (YEAH RIGHT) - Sleep is not even possible. Or getting comfortable enough to sleep for a few hours.
Food cravings?: Not really craving anything.
Movement?: She definitely moves around, just not as intense as before (she's getting bigger). She is definitely getting into a schedule and sometimes worries me.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: I feel like a turkey... POP.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Well, Baby E is staying in right now.. I'm okay with that. According to the countdown.. She is fully baked but maybe too comfortable. LOL. So on Tuesday, I will have a stress test, a sono to check the fluid and an appt to check my cervix. Praying for a miracle.

Two of my last pictures before the baby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment