Saturday, August 20, 2011

27 Weeks

How far along?: 27 Weeks
How big is baby?: Weighs about the head of a cauliflower
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. Just know that my butt and thighs are bigger... And my boobs still fit in my new bras... sorta. LOL.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. My boobs have a little bit and my thighs have just gotten larger.
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and regular shirts
Sleep?: Sleep is alright... Not the greatest.
Food cravings?: I do love slushies (The DH says this is one craving I cannot have enough of), creamy tomato soup from Panera, strawberry poppy seed salad from Panera, hamburgers, chicken, steak and ice cream... And pickles. AND I forgot to add my newest addition - I am loving cheerios with Vitamin D milk for breakfast.
Movement?: There's been movement especially when I'm trying to sleep or sitting. I feel it has picked up when I'm laying on my side. Its amazing. :)
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... I bet it pops in a week or two. Closer than it was last week. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Last week of the 2nd Trimester!!!! Bring it on!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment