Tuesday, August 9, 2011

25 Weeks, 15-ish to go!! :)

How far along?: 25 Weeks
How big is baby?: Size of a rutabaga
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. Just know that my butt and thighs are bigger... And my boobs still fit in my new bras... sorta. LOL.
Stretch marks?: Well I take back my stretch marks remark... I've been doing really good.. And there aren't really there (so far).
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and regular shirts
Sleep?: Sleep is alright... Not the greatest.
Food cravings?: I do love slushies, creamy tomato soup from Panera, strawberry poppy seed salad from Panera, hamburgers, chicken, steak and ice cream... And pickles.
Movement?: There's been movement especially when I'm trying to sleep. I feel it has picked up when I'm laying on my side. Its amazing. :)
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... Not popping out yet. Closer than it was last week. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Getting closer to the end of the second trimester. :) ...Repainting the nursery this week... Yeah, we couldn't live with the color we went with. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment