Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doctor knows best.

After getting my progesterone results this week, the DH and I waited patiently to hear what the dr had to say about the results. So today, I got the phone call and wanted to hear that we could go down to one shot and pills. Unfortunately we were too optimistic, I guess. They still want us to do two shots a week with the pills.

And so I was playing devil's advocate and called back. I wanted to know what my progesterone should be without medication. My progesterone should be 102. So yes, before I wasn't even close to this number and this week, I am closer to the 102. Unfortunately that is what my progesterone should be this week. The number will change in a few weeks and I am not sure if my progesterone will ever reach that.

Sorry if this all over the place, its an emotional topic for me.

Please pray for the DH, the baby and me as we go through the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment