Sunday, September 18, 2011

31 Weeks

How far along?: 31 Weeks
How big is baby? Weighs as much as 4 navel oranges (try carrying that around)
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself.
Stretch marks?: Stomach looks amazing. :) Thank you Bio-Oil!!
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and maternity shirts. My belly is getting bigger. The DH jokes me that when I wear regular shirts around that my tummy hangs out a little. LOL.
Sleep?: Sleep has gotten better. Combination of a firm bed and progesterone pills at night.
Food cravings?: I do love creamy tomato soup from Panera, strawberry poppy seed salad from Panera, hamburgers, chicken, steak, pickles, cheerios & vitamin D milk and ice cream... And pickles.
Movement?: There's plenty of movement going on. Its so beautiful.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... It still hasn't popped yet. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Seeing my doctor and praying everything is going great. I also want to see what I am measuring.


Here is a picture of our cute diaper bag (will upload it later) & the story of how we found it... Two of our friends & their little one went to the Fest with us this weekend... And I told the mom I didn't have a diaper bag. She said that we needed to go shopping for one. Well the next tent we went in, we found the perfect one. It has the alphabet all over it and is made in a great material that wipes off easily. Perfect for two teachers.



My Tummy at 31 Weeks & 2 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment