Sunday, July 31, 2011

24 Weeks, 16 Weeks to Go!

How far along?: 24 Weeks
How big is baby?: Size of an ear of corn (LOL)
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. Just know that my butt and thighs are bigger... And my boobs still fit in my new bras. LOL.
Stretch marks?: Starting to see a few small stretch marks.
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and regular shirts
Sleep?: Sleep is alright... Not the greatest.
Food cravings?: I do love slushies, creamy tomato soup from Panera, strawberry poppy seed salad from Panera, hamburgers, chicken, steak and ice cream... And pickles.
Movement?: There's been movement especially when I'm trying to sleep.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... Not popping out yet. Closer than it was last week. LOL.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Getting closer to the end of the second trimester. :) PS The nursery has been painted... Now that we know that we are having a girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment