Tuesday, July 26, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along?: 23 Weeks
How big is baby?: Size of a large mango
Weight gain/loss?: Definitely stopped weighing myself. Just know that my butt and thighs are bigger... Finally went to get new bras at Soma and WOW... LOL.
Stretch marks?: Hmmm not on my stomach.
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and regular shirts
Sleep?: Sleep is alright... Not the greatest. Dr recommends me trying mediation. We will see about that.
Food cravings?: I do love slushies, hamburgers, chicken, steak and ice cream... And pickles.
Movement?: There's been movement especially when I'm trying to sleep.
Gender?: We have a beautiful baby girl growing inside me. :)
Belly button?: Its changing... Not popping out yet.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Getting closer to the end of the second trimester. :) PS The nursery has been painted... Now that we know that we are having a girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment