Saturday, July 9, 2011

21 Weeks (So Close to Finding Out the Sex)

How far along?: 21 Weeks (Over the halfway mark!!!)
How big is baby?: Size of a banana
Weight gain/loss?: Gained some weight.
Stretch marks?: None. I've been putting lotion on my tummy.
Maternity clothes?: A combination of maternity pants and regular shirts. My Soma tank tops are getting shorter.
Sleep?: Sleep has gotten better... and sleeping with lots of pillows.
Food cravings?: I do love mac'n'cheese, hamburgers, chicken, steak and ice cream... And pickles.
Movement?: More butterfly sensations against my belly. (Can't wait for them to get stronger. :) )
Gender?: Less than 1.5 weeks til we see our baby. A little anxious to find out if we are having a boy or a girl but I know God is preparing us for our little miracle. :)
Belly button?: Its slightly changing. :)
What are you looking forward to this week?: Just to keep growing and getting closer to finding out the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment