Thursday, March 31, 2011

8 months of marriages & 7.5 months of TTC

My DH and I have been through a lot in the past 8 months. We have been TTC since the night we got married. We didn't know something was wrong until November (right around Thanksgiving). DH was very strong when we found out the information and I think I was a wreck. And I only say that because the doctor wasn't going to help us until we learned Creighton. We learned Creighton fully in late January/beginning of February. We were so busy in February and March with staging the condo and preparing to move that we were truly not TTC. I know I have mentioned this before but we feel that God felt we were ready for this amazing miracle.

I know TTC has been hard for a lot of my friends and it was not easy for my DH and I. I do feel even though I didn't before that God does provide. He gives you a miracle when you least expect it if it is through adoption or blessing you with a pregnancy.

The DH and I have to be strong right now and give this all to God. God blessed us with this baby. We have to pray and trust for a healthy pregnancy and birth of our little miracle in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment