Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quite happy! :)

From January 1st to March 1st, I have lost a lot of weight (almost 25pds). Now unto March 2nd, I got the approval to see Diane. Diane remembered who I was. I mean the lady sees a lot of ppl. She loved the fact that we learned about Creighton. We discussed going on progesterone pills after peak day #3. So we picked up my prescription and went on with our life.

Here is what is going on:  We sold our condo in 2 days. Found a house and our offer finally got accepted. We adopted an adorable puppy. Her name is Zoey. She is going to be a huge puppy. What else could you add to the mix? Let me tell you. On March 14, I felt like blah. I am tired beyond belief. We will call it exhaustion. Light-headness. I jokingly took a pregnancy test and guess what, ladies and gents? It was positive. Two pink lines popped up. Five pregnancy tests later, I had 6 positive tests total. Chris and I were excited. Now what? I had to get in touch with Diane. Unfortunately, I was not able to talk to Diane or anyone in their office til the morning. On Tuesday, March 15, I called the office and left messages. Chelsey, Diane's nurse, took the info I gave her and called Diane because she was out of the office. Diane told her we need to get into the office ASAP. It was a wonderful appt except for the reality that Chris was going to have to give me a shot twice a week. This will help us keep the baby. It will my body develop the progesterone needed. So Chris and I learned how to administer progesterone shots. And I just had my second round of shots on Friday. My butt still hurts but it is so worth it, right?

Please pray for my progesterone and hcg levels. We go in for a blood test on March 28th. We go for our first sonogram on March 29th. Looking forward to seeing the little poppyseed on a screen. So excited. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I've been following your blog for a little while but PRAISE GOD!!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations on your BFP! I hope everything turns out just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Its been a hard 8 months of trying but finally left it up to God and here we are now. I go for my second blood test on the 28th and our first sonogram is on the 29th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such wonderful news and I am so glad we were moving last week and I didn't see this and heard it from you on the phone this morning instead! I am sad now I will be in TN during it all though! I know you are just over the moon and I am so excited for you for not giving up and just working at it till it happened!! I can't wait to watch you guys go through this new and exciting time in your life and I wish nothing but the best for a safe and healthy pregnancy! I can't believe so many of my friends now are Mommy's! We are really growing up!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and your little family!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete