Thursday, June 9, 2011

16 weeks & going strong....

Let's rewind to last week Thursday where I threw up twice in one day. It was quite painful and saw some blood. Then last week Friday I did the same thing. The doctor didn't worry too much about the blood... She wanted to change my meds. So starting last week Friday to this morning, I hadn't thrown up.... Around 10am this morning, everything changed. I'm not sure if it was cuz I felt bad for our dog who also got sick or what.... But I got sick and its been painful. I've been able to keep down some cornbread and 1/2 a bottle of Gatorade. To make things worse, the DH isn't here. I hate going through this without him. Though he cannot do anything for me, it is just nice to know he is there. Plus he can keep Zoey entertained so she isn't trying to stick her nose into the toilet. Just what I would need, Zoey eating out of the toilet as I am throwing up. YUCK!!

Please keep me in your prayers. I really thought being in my 16th week and in the 2nd trimester, I wouldn't be puking still.

No comments:

Post a Comment