Tuesday, April 12, 2011

9 Days To Go!

In 9 days, the DH and I will be going to the doctor again. We will be seeing our baby on a screen for the second time. I am so looking forward to seeing him or her. They used to be a dot on the screen and he or she is turning into something so precious, our little miracle.

Yesterday I had my third blood test to test my progesterone. I have not received the results yet which I have been okay with. I am being patient or at least attempting to be. I am just hoping and praying that with the intercession of St. Gerard that my progesterone has gone up and I am in a different "zone". During my last draw, my counts went down but I was still in the same "zone". Still not sure what these "zones" are but it will be okay. Gotta believe it will be okay esp since I feel it was a miracle we were able to conceive with more help from the doctors.

Also yesterday I told my boss that I was pregnant. It took a lot out of me but I got through it. And today the DH told our director and she said Congrats. She is going to keep it a secret. We are trying to get through the next few weeks before making it official at the DH's school.

Just asking for prayers that the baby is doing well and I stay healthy.

Praying for everyone who is trying to conceive. May the Lord be with you during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment