Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 weeks pregnant :) - Or so I think...

How far along?: 8/9 weeks (Sorta confused about this one.... my dr says I will be 10 weeks next week. So am I actually 9 weeks? Even though all the tickers say 8 weeks)
How big is baby?: Size of a raspberry/grape
Weight gain/loss?: I haven't gain anything. Though certain areas feel bigger. Definitely bloated.
Stretch marks?: None
Maternity clothes?: Not yet... Too soon.
Food cravings?: Not really.
Gender?: I'm hoping for a girl but the DH tells me all the time that he told his sperm BOY!!!!! We will be figuring it out when the time is right. :)
Movement?: Not really... Too too soon.
Belly button?: No change
What are you looking forward to this week?: Closer to our second ultrasound!!! :) Holy Thursday is when we go again to the doctor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment