Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still have hope.... 5 months trying... Starting our 6 month.

Our second Creighton Model appointment.... They said we were doing great with collecting data. They said my luteal phase could be longer. It is currently a 10. Now what else can I say about our appointment? We have another appointment on the 31st which happens to be our 6 month wedding anniversary. We can have relations starting the 31st. We have been going strong without relations since January 3rd. It is a great feeling that our marriage has never been based on relations and all that stuff. What else do I know about the Creighton Model and our results? I just had/have my period. Unfortunately/fortunately, it was two days long with 3 days of brown discharge - Paul, our Creighton instructor said that is a red flag for a progesterone deficiency... Which I guess is a great thing. That the blood work and our data are matching up. Unfortunately, I cannot be on progesterone until we have collected several cycles of Creighton.

This is what we know. We are not giving up. Satan is not going to win this. One day we will have a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment