Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Year. A New Start.

Hi Everyone!!

Well its 2011. And we are definitely a few days into the new year.

I recently started a new diet (in hopes that this might help me and the DH conceive) and I have been losing weight too. Everyone that I see says I do not need to lose weight but no one knows my struggle right now. It has been difficult seeing all of my friends getting pregnant and having their babies.

So what do we do about it? I'm dieting. The DH and I are learning a new NFP method - Creighton. We are having our second class tomorrow. I am excited to meet with Paul tomorrow and talk about the past 2 weeks. Paul said we won't be able to meet with Diane (our doctor) for a few more sessions. When we finally meet with her, she will talk about what the next steps are. I'm hoping to be put on a Vitamin B compound, estradiol, progesterone and anything else that she will prescribe.

The DH has been so supportive during these past few months. At the end of this month, we will be celebrating our 6th month wedding anniversary. It is crazy to think that six months have passed and we are going strong.

Until next time....

God Bless. Keep praying. Keep hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment