Friday, December 24, 2010

My Reality... My prayer....

On November 22nd, 2010, I sat in my doctor's office with my husband. Waiting for them to call my name. They put us in a room and waited for the doctor to come in. The doctor came in and told us that I have two deficiencies in progesterone and estrogen.  She also told us that I have low level of Vitamin D and a luteal phase (not producing enough mucus). I got all emotional and the only one who saw it was my husband. My doctor also said if we did get pregnant, we would only have a few hours (less than 24hrs) get into the office before we would miscarry. She also recommended us learning the Creighton Model to help the doctors learn more about my deficiencies.

Today is Christmas Eve.... Even though we still do not have answers. I still believe. I believe that God will get us through this. That one day we will have a baby, either through adoption or our own.

We need to focus on Jesus, Mary and Joseph. How Mary found out that she was to have a baby and they were to call him Jesus.  That Joseph was going to be a father and help his Son grow in Christ. Such a powerful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment