Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't Feel Alone

As 2010 comes to an end, I am happy with what the year has blessed us with.

Chris and I were both accepted into grad school. One of my dear friends got married in April to a fantastic guy. So blessed to celebrate with the two of them. Finished 2.5yrs of teaching May. Then completed my first grad class through Aurora University. It was all about Autism. I love the field I work in. After the grad class, Chris and I started summer school (Craziness - That's where we met and feel in love (2008)).

I married my best friend on July 31st. We celebrated with all our friends and family. :) Then we went to Mexico and had a great time. I have been blessed with a larger family and another set of parents! Tim and Becky are great people who love me so much. Tim calls me his daughter. It melts my heart.

Chris and I have traveled a lot to Texas to visit Tim and Becky. We were even lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving with them. You know after Thanksgiving comes Christmas. This year was our first Christmas as husband and wife. It was a wonderful Christmas. We were able to celebrate with our parents, grandparents and other relatives.

After all of that, we have had one roadblock, I would say. As we prepared for marriage, we learned about Sympto-Thermal Method and started using that to try and conceive a baby. We tried for a few months then our NFP couple suggested a nurse practitioner in the area. This doctor found out several deficiencies. I was heartbroken but she never said that we would never be able to conceive a baby. In 2011, we will be receiving more support from this nurse practitioner and I feel more at ease. After hitting this roadblock, I have learned that I have several friends who are going through similar situations and will always listen/support me. I don't feel like I am going through this alone.

PS My husband has been wonderful and I am so blessed to have him in my life. xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment